Healthcare insurance rate increases and a scarcity of offered plans will dominate the news in the coming weeks. What does this mean for you?
Find out your options and beat the deadlines by contacting your agent as soon as possible.
Many individuals and families will recieve notices of nonrenewal this month as the Open Enrollment period opens for 2017. These notices are the result of carriers withdrawing from the Individual Insurance marketplace. What does this mean to you?
You may have to do some research to find a replacement for your coverage.Start by contacting your agent to find out:
- The plans offered in your area.
- Your eligibility for help paying your insurance premiums
- How to get help paying deductibles and copays, if you are eligible
- Questions you should discuss with your tax prepareer to make sure you file madated forms correctly
Check your Calendar! Here are some important dates coming soon:
November 1st 2016 – Open Enrollment Begins for Individual and Family Medical Coverage
- Review your existing plan and make changes for 2017
December 7th, 2016 – Enrollment for Medicare Plans Ends
- Call us now to learn about ALL of your choices and let us help you make your selection. Advantage Plans are just one of the options available!
December 15th, 2016 – Last day to apply for coverage effective January 1st, 2017!
- Make sure your health insurance is in place for the New Year
- Review your existing policy and make changes
- Avoid the fine for mandated coverage on your Income Taxes
Call or visit us online and let us answer your insurance questions!